Gibson Brands Forums

ngd lzzy hale explorer

tmtstillrockin@51

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked her voice. I liked her range..The music is good...It rocked.....good job...

cover or not...I never heard the Heart version.....actually never heard of the song period.... I am only familiar with a couple of Heart songs....

Now available at Sweetwater. Have 3 left in stock.

Sweetwater is currently listing two still in stock avail for immediate shipment. You can pick the s/n of the one you want. They feature pics of each.

Other vendors say they will ship at the end of Oct / early Nov. Still in "pre-order".

I wonder if all vendors have received their shipments early, or if only Sweetwater did.

Waiting to hear back from their customer service to confirm they have the guitar in hand ready to ship.

Here are pics of Lzzy on stage during this past year's CMT Music Awards. Looks like she's playing one of the production models! No headstock binding, with regular speed knobs. There is a gold truss rod cover though for a little bling.

14212583128_7c10fd2657_h.jpg

Weighing in at 8 lbs 13 oz, quality is perfect, couldn't find a flaw.Haven't spent much time with it yet but I intend too this afternoon. I will say my initial impression is amazing. Interesting enough, of all the explorers I have this is the first with 57 pickups so I'm eager to see what they will do. Well done Lzzy and Gibson!!

Archived