Gibson Brands Forums

Malcolm Young

EvoRider

I an very sad about the news of Malcolm Young. just incase u havent heard here is the link. http://news.sky.com/story/1342655/ac-dc-founder-malcolm-young-has-dementia AC/DC is one of the main reasons i started playing the bass and now guitar.. Please keem him and his family in your prayers..

Man walks in a vain shadow... all of us.

I was lucky when I had a wakeup with a shattered leg at 62. Before that I figured I was indestructible and had, in ways, a half-decent proof.

You're 15, 45, 75... stuff can happen. We'd all best recognize it.

I don't mean this to be "religious" in the sense of promoting anything, but I figure one had best recognize that stuff can happen. That to means it's important to try to live with meaning and care for others around you - and in hopes more folks would say nice stuff about you than bad when you croak or, IMHO worse, end up as Mr. Young.

Seriously, I don't feel much concern for him if he doesn't realize what's going on. If he does... he might forget it. It's most difficult for those around him. For them as well I send caring "vibes," call that what you will.

m

After recently losing a relative who suffered through dementia, I agree with Milod.

The person afflicted may only occasionally know that he's ill at all. It's most difficult for the friends and family who are around him.

Prayers for the Young family, their friends, and those who work with them professionally.

Archived