Gibson Guitar Board: Buttons stopped working - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Buttons stopped working

#1 User is offline   djdapizz 

• Group: Members

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:50 PM

my Shift, sync. 12&3 hot cues quit working on my left deck. They didn't quit at the same time though, oh an my "in" button for the looper been getting worse. I use Traktor, but tested in VDJ and the same problem except add in 1&2 sampler buttons. Everything on my right deck works fine and the mixer works fine.

#2 User is offline   proaudiotech 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:05 PM

Try and reset the unit and if that does not work contact tech support- the link is in my signature

RESET DJC.4
Turn on the unit, and hold down the deck A "Deck Switch" button and the "Load B/D" buttons for 3 seconds. These must be held down when you turn on the unit.
Please note that this is a fan/enthusiast forum - this is not a customer service forum. If you have a customer service issue, please contact the Customer Service dept. Click here for CS contact information..

#3 User is offline   kacabajka 

• Group: Members

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:13 AM

Hi,

I use my DJC.4 since 2012 and it was very good. But currently the headphone button and the play buttons are not working well. Sometimes I have to push them 5 or 10 times to switch on or off.

I think its a mechanical problem. What do you think? Should I make reset?

I use Traktor pro but I think this problem is not connected to the software because use to it is working perfectly.

Can you tell me what kind of buttons are in the controller? If its possible to buy it I would like to change it.

Waiting for your reply

Thank you.

#4 User is offline   proaudiotech 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 06 June 2016 - 01:11 PM

For buttons you have to email tech support.

For all questions : http://www2.gibson.com/Support.aspx

For international parts or warranty outside of the USA you must contact the distributor of that country at this link: http://stantondj.com...wide-sales.html
Please note that this is a fan/enthusiast forum - this is not a customer service forum. If you have a customer service issue, please contact the Customer Service dept. Click here for CS contact information..

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users