Gibson Brands Forums

2-Words... GO CARDS.

LPguitarman

booo LOL I respect them and like Mike Metheney but can not root for them..sorry Besides I am loving the Orioles the Royals and Washingtons run into the playoffs it is good for baseball, the same four or five teams all the time gets old and boring to people..but I will hand it to yas they always find a way to win.

I've gotta say what they do year in and out is impressive but as a life long Pirates fan I can't root for the Cards.

Exactly I am a life long Cubs fan...LOL However I will say PNC is one beautiful stadium..I am on a mission to see all the parks and I am about 2/3's through and pnc is the best I have seen of the new ones...I am still partial to wrigley field. Just saw Petco in San Diego last month and it was nice. I was really rooting for the Pirates this year as well..love McCutcheon, he is a ball player.

It's a contest now.

I think it sucks that half the games are cable only. NOT the American institution I grew up in...anyway, I missed the last game.

Judging from the SPANKING they got from Bumgarner, I had to wonder. I realize that is just one pitcher....could they compete?

Apparently, they can? Apparently, they did.

Archived