Gibson Brands Forums

Georgia Green Gretsch Got My Interest

RevDavidLee

Just shot off a long email to management at Musicians Friend outlining my crappy experience with this purchase and basically just asked them what they're willing to do for me if I purchase another one from them. Having been a long time customer with them and having spent a ton of money I am hopeful they will do better than the 15% discount for the time and inconvenience they cost me. I'll keep you posted. I also mentioned that they're selling them for $75 more than everyone else is [-X

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap! A "new one" is on the way. Apparently Musicians Friend cares more about my business than I realized. I'm not even sure if I can post the price or not but it was a remarkable discount. A too good to pass up discount. Whoa! Thank you Musicians Friend management for surprising the crap out of me. I'm fairly certain this guitar was inspected before it left the warehouse today. [thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

IT'S HERE! Again. Lol

This one came TRIPLE BOXED!!! Pictures to come. [thumbup]

Gotta go play it now - back later! Woo Hoo!!!!!!

I will also be leaving another review on Musicians Friend to rectify the ripping I gave them on the last one. They've earned it. [thumbup]

Great Job & to those that dis MF I say, maybe you didn't approach things properly. I've always had a "happy ending" with them to date. Many things not really their fault, but the end result was a bad guitar delivered.

Like my niece use to say when she was a little little kid:

"Good things come to who who wait!!!"

They REALLY came thru on the price for you too. Looks like all the guitars are going up and the discounts are MUCH less from retail the last few months for new.

HNGD again to you Rev. [thumbup] [thumbup]

Aster

Well I have inspected it (and played the hell out of it) over the past couple of hours and everything is perfect! Here's a picture of the triple boxed protection they utilized this time. [thumbup]

tripleboxedgretsch_zps3bc9d186.jpg

that's beautiful Rev. I purchased my country gentleman for MF and I was lucky it was perfect from the start. Enjoy, I know enjoy my Gretsch.

Archived