Gibson Brands Forums

NGD (not an Epiphone)

crust

This is a crazy looking one, Crust. [woot] Congrats on this special beauty! [love] And if she sounds nice, too, there's nothing wrong with her. [biggrin][thumbup] Is she also a tonal chameleon? ;)

I would love to see at least a dozen more pics from a dozen view points using some different lighting directions, too... [wub]

This is a crazy looking one, Crust. [woot] Congrats on this special beauty! [love] And if she sounds nice, too, there's nothing wrong with her. [biggrin][thumbup] Is she also a tonal chameleon? ;)

I would love to see at least a dozen more pics from a dozen view points using some different lighting directions, too... [wub]

soon, maybe later this evening...in the mean time, check out the latest post...mellow.gifmsp_scared.gif

Believe it or not, I have no more guitars or anything associated "on order" (for now)..the "ngd" pic tells it all. smile.gif

Is she also a tonal chameleon?

indeed msp_thumbup.gif

Again, another observation about some of the Epiphone guitars I've had the pleasure to play and own. The volume and tone pots on some of the Epi's do not have very "linear" tone and volume adjustment potentiometers. They go from zero, to "full blast" with 1/8 of a turn, or so, the "linearity" is something less than "great", on a few of them. Not so on this particular instrumentmsp_smile.gif and the "tonal spectrum", has quite "wide" range indeed. So, yes it is a "tonal chameleon"msp_smile.gif.

Archived