Gibson Brands Forums

NGD, nice "highly figured" Wildkat

crust

msp_biggrin.gif I really do play them all, such nice instruments...I can't for the life of me understand why anyone in their "right mind" can "dis" Epiphone guitars...just can't...but hey, thats just me...lolmsp_lol.gifmsp_laugh.gifmellow.gifmellow.gifwink.gif

I myself would call that Wildkat a "work of art", again, that's just me. I wonder how they got those flame/ "tiger stripes" to "stand out" so ? How the log was "cross cut" as well as stained..woodworkers/cutters "art" to get such "figuring" like this particular guitar has....again, that's just memsp_rolleyes.gifmsp_biggrin.gifmsp_wink.gifmsp_cool.gif

How do you "cut the wood" ?...lolrolleyes.gif

Truly a piece of nature's art and artisan's art as well. [love] Congrats on your "Wildtiger", Crust, HNGD to you! [biggrin][thumbup]

Thanks cm, I'm diggin' playing this one...Still no email from Epiphone about the head plate...eusa_eh.gif

That is the best looking wildcat I have seen. Loving the colour and the bigsby too. Admired wildcats for a while and needs to be my next purchase.

Also totally agree on the comments regarding Epiphone. Best VALUE in my opinion!

Jesus,.... Crust you are a very bad influence on me. Where do you find all of those nice guitars. You truly have a wonderful collection. That guitar is out of sight!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

All these guitars...because...I never smoked cigs. As a "partial" Native American, my old dad always expressed the importance of "not smoking", such a total waste. He always gave me good advice, and the money I never spent and socked away is now resulting in my little collection of guitars, amps and effects. Don't smoke, drink and "ho' msp_blushing.gif" your hard earned cash away...stupidest thing ever...

and you don't miss the things you never had (cigarettes, hard liquor and "fast" women...well not too many...lol).

All these guitars...because...I never smoked cigs. As a "partial" Native American, my old dad always expressed the importance of "not smoking", such a total waste. He always gave me good advice, and the money I never spent and socked away is now resulting in my little collection of guitars, amps and effects. Don't smoke, drink and "ho' msp_blushing.gif" your hard earned cash away...stupidest thing ever...

and you don't miss the things you never had (cigarettes, hard liquor and "fast" women...well not too many...lol).

I agree with that too. I don't smoke. Used to drink but don't any more due to health reasons so the money saved from those 2 totally justifies my building my collection up. Actually I should have a few gibbons by now ha ha

But it looks like you have 2....

Sweet!

3 actually ("natural", Royale White and "highly figured")

and yes, they are just sweet as can be...good stuff and wonderful "playing" and "sounding" instruments. I justmsp_love.gif Epiphone guitars...lol. They are great, affordable instruments...imho.

It's a good time for guitar players...msp_smile.gif

I agree with that too. I don't smoke. Used to drink but don't any more due to health reasons so the money saved from those 2 totally justifies my building my collection up. Actually I should have a few gibbons by now ha ha

I sound like an old "fuddie dud" in that post...lol...I've had "my time" as a "wild eyed youth" ...thankfully age has brought me a little, little..."wisdom"...maybe...lol

msp_thumbup.gifmsp_biggrin.gifsmile.gif

Archived