Gibson Brands Forums

Gorilla Snot Kick Honey

IanHenry

Has anyone tried this product? I had a link to it sent to my e-mail, and as you would imagine, it caused a great deal of amusement.

http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/accessories-c2/plectrums-c50/guitar-plectrum-grip-c600/gorilla-snot-pick-honey-premium-guitar-pick-grip-made-in-usa-p8854?mc_cid=4f05538263&mc_eid=e8424fb88c

Ian

DAMN!!!

I'm trying to think the last time this happened to me, and I can't..

so now watch,, today, it's going to happen at least twice.

Lol,, I was thinking the exact same thing. I did have to shake one out the other day that my kid dropped in there

and this reminded me of that.. lol

Playing lots of electric lately so my poor acoustic has been neglected.

Guaranteed the next time I pick it up my pick will end up in it.

As for the gorilla snot I may use it on the eraser of a pencil to retrieve the pic rather than do the shake out dance,

but I'm snot so sure I wanna put any sticky sh!t on my picks.

I'm snot so sure I wanna put any sticky sh!t on my picks.

I'm with you. I've been using these for a few years now. They're textured, so doesn't matter if your hands are cold and dry or wet and slippery, they'll stay put. Not endorsing MF, just the picks.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/snarling-dogs-brain-guitar-picks-and-tin-box

Plus, they last forever and come in a neat little tin box! [biggrin]

I've been using these for a few years now. They're textured, so doesn't matter if your hands are cold and dry or wet and slippery, they'll stay put.

You know what's funny?

These pics must have been around for years, maybe decades? A short while ago I found one of these buried

in a box. I have no idea how old it is, but I gave it a go. I liked it so much I went to see if they still made them.

Much to my surprise the L&M here have them in bulk drawers so I picked out a few of varying thickness.

I have been using them ever since.

I have been a Tortex guy for years. But I think I'm converted. These picks are really nice to hold and you're right, they stay put.

The only thing I don't like is if they do move around they are not as easy to bring back into place.. lol.

But I really like them as well.

I had no idea they were called Snarling Dogs.

All I saw was the "BRAIN" on them. I don't think the display even said what they were.

Been using "Snake Picks" for the last couple of months. Impossible to drop 'em, but they might take some guys awhile to get used to. They come off the tip of your finger instead of the side or at an angle.

Okay for me 'cuz I was used to using my finger-nail, but one of the chemo drugs I'm on makes 'em brittle, so they crack and if they split up the middle of the nail, it hurts like a beyotch.

Tell the Gorilla he doesn't need to pick his nose on my account anymore! [flapper]

Has anyone tried this product? I had a link to it sent to my e-mail, and as you would imagine, it caused a great deal of amusement.

http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/accessories-c2/plectrums-c50/guitar-plectrum-grip-c600/gorilla-snot-pick-honey-premium-guitar-pick-grip-made-in-usa-p8854?mc_cid=4f05538263&mc_eid=e8424fb88c

Ian

It's Pick Honey not Kick Honey & yes I actually have some right here. :)

PickHoney_zpsd354e2df.jpg

It's Pick Honey not Kick Honey & yes I actually have some right here. :)

PickHoney_zpsd354e2df.jpg

Yes, thank you so much for pointing out my typing error, it's much appreciated. I had tried to correct it via the edit function but it will not allow you to correct the posts title.

I think people should be encouraged to correct other people's spelling and grammar, because some of it is bloody awful.

Ian

Yes, thank you so much for pointing out my typing error, it's much appreciated. I had tried to correct it via the edit function but it will not allow you to correct the posts title.

I think people should be encouraged to correct other people's spelling and grammar, because some of it is bloody awful.

Ian

Ha ha ha hahahahaha I laughed so hard I farted. [biggrin]

Guest Farnsbarns

Ian

After clicking edit, click use full editor, then you can change the title.

Archived