Gibson Brands Forums

New Queen album with 3 unheard songs

Rabs

Hmmm... A Queen love album.. Im surprised they didn't wait until Feb 14th to release it ;)

Still... kinda cool to hear some new Freddy..

Queen Bring Back Freddie - New ‘Queen Forever’ CD Collection Brings New Freddie Mercury Tracks to Light

RELEASED NOVEMBER 10th / 11th 2014

Three previously unreleased Queen tracks featuring late singer Freddie Mercury spearhead an exciting new Queen album, Queen Forever, due November 10th 2014 on the Virgin Records label.

The tracks include a long anticipated track from Queen and Michael Jackson, There Must Be More to Life Than This, a previously unfinished Mercury-Queen track Let Me In Your Heart Again originating from the band’s The Works album recording sessions, and a scorching new stripped-down ballad version of Mercury’s first solo hit, his Giorgio Moroder collaboration, Love Kills.

me too, these guys were just way ahead of their time, I also have to say that Music as a whole, misses voices like Freddie had. They don't make em like they used to.

I agree and what most people do not realize is that they could ROCK and in their first couple albums they rocked hard..

I thought the new songs sounded weak compared to other Queen songs. I don't believe they should go back. It's never the same.

I'm with you. I love them guys, I really do. Deacon did the right thing after Freddie passed, a wise decision at a fairly young age. I hope for myself I would have made the same decision that young.

rct

Archived