Gibson Brands Forums

Thread Title Deleted by Author

SoundMaster

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi SouthernBoogie78, I'm after a Les Paul GT Traditional, I was too busy eyeing up those two gorgeous beauties you've ordered, I didn't type the words that I should have. [blush] . I don't mind paying import taxes/fees, if it means I can have the model/year that I'm after.

Thank you for replying, and congrats and enjoy those beauties [wub] [wub]

Thank you so much, AL&S! As far as I know, considering ONLY 2012/2013 Models, I do not think Traditionals came in GT.

However, us Lefties must help each other 'cos 'ol Gib seems to have abandoned us. [razz]

At last look, I saw two GTs on Sweetwater for $1,999 ...so check them. But they are Standards. Either NOS '12s or '13s.

Amazon at last check had a Lefty '13 Les Paul LPJ GT for $429. I highly recommend these. My '13 LPJ kicks major A**...

The guy I got my '13 LP SigT Gold Top said he may be able to get another...he'll let me know then I'll let you know.

Please do not hold me to the last three typed lines! They all could be gone, pricing, etc.. and my opinions are in there too!

Again thanks for your comments on my two new (and final) incomings.

Thank you so much for replying, I still can't believe how difficult it is to get a left handed Gibson. Sometimes it can be really frustrating. I shall check out the companies you've mentioned. I'm still not all that keen on the 2015 models, and I haven't seen any available left handed which I find a bit strange. I hope you have a fantastic time with your new guitars, and thank you so much for your time in helping me, kind regards, Emma

I hope they are nice deals, too! [biggrin]

Keep us posted after their arrivals, and after your bigamously honeymoon as well. [wub][wub]

;)

Thanks, cap! lol ...actually it will be a threesome I can't exclude my 2013 LPJ!

Old love never dies. [biggrin][thumbup]

LOL... Hey that's your Traditional as your Avatar, no? Is there a nice bigger photo of it somewhere on this board?

Thanks for the comments. I'm planning on never selling nor buying another Gibson. I'm tired.

...not sure...but there is NOW! ;-) It's a love-hate relationship over the last couple of years...the 50's neck is not as easy...but I just had a two-hour love-fest with her...the tone is simply superb. I think my SG is easier to play and more balanced tone, yet I seem to always grab the Traditional. It's the looks...I'm so shallow!

EtSfG.jpg

...not sure...but there is NOW! ;-) It's a love-hate relationship over the last couple of years...the 50's neck is not as easy...but I just had a two-hour love-fest with her...the tone is simply superb. I think my SG is easier to play and more balanced tone, yet I seem to always grab the Traditional. It's the looks...I'm so shallow!

EtSfG.jpg

Definitely crazy how awesome an AA top can be. [wub]

Archived