Gibson Brands Forums

Broken Bones and Pocket Change

MorrisrownSal

This is a song by a fairly new group in the states. They play it in a band with horns, and it has a real motown feel. Real blues feel. The kid's voice is simply amazing if you search for the youtube video (St Paul and the Broken Bones is the name of the group)

I gave it a try just me and the Gibby. The guitar ain't crisp, but it is what it is.

https://soundcloud.c...d-pocket-change

1414346590[/url]' post='1582512']

You have the most interesting catalog. Is this your SJ ? Did you record off the USB mic you have, or did you plug it straight into the board?

Thanks FB and Dan... It is the SJ recorded with me singing into an Apogee MiC into GarageBand on my iPad .

Question for you guys... Would this go over in public? Or is it just an interesting thing maybe that just belongs in my home office?

Thanks FB and Dan... It is the SJ recorded with me singing into an Apogee MiC into GarageBand on my iPad .

Question for you guys... Would this go over in public? Or is it just an interesting thing maybe that just belongs in my home office?

Public for sure..if you can play it as smooth as this live I'm sure it would go down well.It just has the usual caveats of being an unknown song - so pick the venue as Dan says...but its a real deal good song

Archived