Gibson Brands Forums

2015 LP Supreme

trollfiddler

Hi,

I've been trying to find some reviews/videos of the new Supreme to see if I like the sound but no luck. Does anyone know where I can find a review?

I'm thinking of buying the BB King 335 but the Supreme looks like it might do a good job for the blues as well.

I'm in Ireland so the Supreme won't be in the shops in the UK or here until the middle of next month or December. Trying to do some research up front.

Thanks folks.

i work with a guy from belfast. he says you can fly all over the place for next to nuthin over there. maybe it would be worth finding it somewhere and going to play it in person.

Planning to, but as I say it's not on this side of the pond yet. Was wondering if any of you lucky yanks have got one yet :)

Haven't seen any reviews and/or videos yet. Even Youtube is dry. Everything is 2014 and before.

Even the Gibson page, is sans any reviews.

I hit the same wall of silence. I used to think you could find anything on the net. Maybe the Supreme should get a special award for internet anonymity? :D

Hi,

I've been trying to find some reviews/videos of the new Supreme to see if I like the sound but no luck. Does anyone know where I can find a review?

I'm thinking of buying the BB King 335 but the Supreme looks like it might do a good job for the blues as well.

I'm in Ireland so the Supreme won't be in the shops in the UK or here until the middle of next month or December. Trying to do some research up front.

Thanks folks.

I think you're going to have to wait quite a while till you see much on the 15's. They're premium priced and the Supreme has never been known for flying off the shelves over here. That said I don't think you'll find any difference between earlier years and 2015.

I think you're going to have to wait quite a while till you see much on the 15's. They're premium priced and the Supreme has never been known for flying off the shelves over here. That said I don't think you'll find any difference between earlier years and 2015.

Thanks Gary. Looks like you're right about the reviews, still nothing around. You'd think Gibson at least would put up a vid somewhere if they're trying to sell the things.

Ho hum, looks like I'll save myself some money and buy a 335 block reissue or just a standard.

Wish the standards didn't have those awful auto-tune things on them. Do they really think that people buying Les Pauls don't know how to tune a guitar?

Archived