Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite Guitar Photo

Californiaman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Caliman, that photo of yours has always been one of my favorites too. [thumbup]

I'm not much of a photographer but I guess this outdoor shot is pretty good for me.

keeper_zps0acc6119.jpg

For sentimental reasons I like this one. Someone else took it of me and my old buddy Ed posing with each others Les Pauls. Of course I own them both now...

EdandJayLesPauls_zpsbe2e5c7d.jpg

I took this artsy fartsy of my broadway -- (it's in my avatar too)

so far, it's probably the one that I would elect .. the only "Ah crap" is it's a little askew, I should have made sure the strings were "straight" in the frame before I pulled the plunger. but I kinda dig the blue reflections (probably from the black lights I have in my studio room. -- far out man --)

Broadway3-small_zps5b0212ed.jpg

Actually Caliman, that photo of yours has always been one of my favorites too. [thumbup]

I'm not much of a photographer but I guess this outdoor shot is pretty good for me.

keeper_zps0acc6119.jpg

For sentimental reasons I like this one. Someone else took it of me and my old buddy Ed posing with each others Les Pauls. Of course I own them both now...

EdandJayLesPauls_zpsbe2e5c7d.jpg

Saturn, you got a surfcaster!?!? Now I'm jealous. I want one too.

Rabs, that is a great photo. Nice warm filter on it.

Thanks man..

But no filter or anything.. just a direct light source above the shot ( I think ) :)

I don't have any posh cameras, just an old compact digital and my phone.. So, a lucky shot me thinks..

Archived