Gibson Brands Forums

USA vs New Zealand Rugby match

saturn

The NZ All Blacks are one of the most consistently successful sporting teams on Earth and rugby is one of the more widely played sports by nations. They will occasionaly lose to South Africa, and very occasionaly to France, England or Australia. I'd predict: All Blacks 70 Eagles 10 - if its any closer then All Blacks are either not picking their best side or taking it easy - that's no disrespect to USA either - most countries would be beaten worse than that by the ABs.

Don't rugby players do all kinds of nasty stuff with each other as male bonding.

It can certainly get a bit rough. There's a Rugby club across from my house and the Air Ambulance is a regular visitor.

They say that Rugby is a sport for Ruffians played by Gentlemen and Football (Soccer to you) is sport for Gentlemen played by Ruffians.

Ian

Guest Farnsbarns

That's very true, you also drive on the pavement. If you did that in the U.K you would get arrested. You also spell colour wrong!

Ian

They all walk sideways along the edge of the road as well. We know because they call it a side walk.

Lifts only go up over there too. We know because they call it an elevator. They all use the stairs to come down.

Here's the one that really gets me, they can't take a dump in a toilet, only a bath or sometimes a bed or a chair. We know this because they ask us where the bathroom or restroom is but never the toilet.

Joking aside, in my last house but one, we had an upstairs bathroom with no toilet in it. My wife's work colleague from LA visited and asked to use he bathroom so I directed her upstairs. It was quite a while before she came down to ask where the toilet was. My wife and I just about died laughing as soon as she walked in because we were waiting for her to come and ask.

They all walk sideways along the edge of the road as well. We know because they call it a side walk.

Lifts only go up over there too. We know because the call it an elevator. They all use the stairs to come down.

Here's the one that really gets me, they can't take a dump in a toilet, only a bath sometimes a bed or a chair. We know this because they ask us where the bathroom at restroom is but never the toilet.

Joking aside, in my last house but one, we had an upstairs bathroom with no toilet in it. My wife's work colleague from LA visited and asked to use he bathroom so I directed her upstairs. It was quite a while before she came down to ask where the toilet was. My wife and I just about died laughing as soon as she walked in because we were waiting for her to come and ask.

Could have been worse Farns, she might have come down and told you that She thinks your bath needs cleaning!

Ian

Archived