Gibson Brands Forums

Holiday Gift Guide

rct

Got home to find the MF Holiday Gift Guide in my mailbox.

I hope our hosts are reading this.

To buy all 37 Gibson objects in the first 6 pages of the gift guide, rounding all 99s up to 00, retail price total: $135,890

Average retail price from MF for a Gibson Guitar in the first 6 pages of gifts: $3672.70

Man, somebody somewhere got some money!

rct

...Average retail price from MF for a Gibson Guitar in the first 6 pages of gifts: $3672.70....

Or, you could go to page 25 and find a "gag gift" for $129.99....

[NOTE: The above comment is not intended to be a knock against Fender products in general.]

Guest Farnsbarns

To buy all 37 Gibson objects in the first 6 pages of the gift guide, rounding all 99s up to 00, retail price total: $135,890

Average retail price from MF for a Gibson Guitar in the first 6 pages of gifts: $3672.70

Man, somebody somewhere got some money!

rct

Don't go overboard my friend. You don't have to buy me ALL of them.

rct

Those pages you looked through, as well as dozens more, were designed, laid-out and prepared for printing by yours truly! [thumbup]

As I am sure you noticed, many of these guitars are "GREAT GIFTS"! [laugh] ... but I don't think it was expected of anyone to buy all of them.

Archived