Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stanton ST-100

#1 User is offline   Mauro Vilas Boas 

• Group: Members

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:36 PM

Hello,

I buy two turntables Stanton ST - 100 . One of them is problem in IC 303 .

I contacted the technical assistance in Brazil and they informed me that they do not import this IC.

SHP0078 - IC 303 IC spdif For SPDIF equipped ST100 Turntables

I tried to copy the program contained in IC but it has copy protection .

What is my solution? The Stanton gives me this program?

or

Where to buy this IC ?

I love this turntable and want to fix it anyway .

Thank you

Sorry my english

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   proaudiotech 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:14 PM

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your issue. You must contact Gibson tech support for this issue they can work with your distributor.

For international parts outside of the USA you must contact the distributor of that country at this link: http://stantondj.com...wide-sales.html
Please note that this is a fan/enthusiast forum - this is not a customer service forum. If you have a customer service issue, please contact the Customer Service dept. Click here for CS contact information..

#3 User is offline   Mauro Vilas Boas 

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:36 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

Have I contacted the technical assistance of my country , but they informed me that no matter that piece. I do not know how to solve my problem . Here in my country if someone have a Stanton product and depend parts will not be able to fix . Cause this technical assistance here thinks more about other brands it serves, leaving Stanton unattended or parts.

Worse than this piece I need, is only the program that is in it. If Stanton sent me this e-mail program I would have written and would have solved the problem.

#4 User is offline   proaudiotech 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:20 AM

Hello,

I understand your issue but you would need to buy the entire board to replace it. I know you are technical and can figure it out but this is a very specific request that I don't think even in the USA they could help. Only an entire PCB board replacement would work

Sorry- But again ask customer service to ask repair if this is even possible. If not, nor USA or Brazil could assist with the reprogram of the chip or just buy one part on a board.
Please note that this is a fan/enthusiast forum - this is not a customer service forum. If you have a customer service issue, please contact the Customer Service dept. Click here for CS contact information..

#5 User is offline   Mauro Vilas Boas 

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:35 AM

I do not know what I do. Gibson does not answer my emails .

Is it so hard I forward a techinca assistance in the USA that tnha this IC or has the main PCB of this turntable ?

#6 User is offline   Mauro Vilas Boas 

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:15 PM

Past 4 months and still have not resolved the problem.

What gives me more angry is that this IC has a program within it, this program could be passed by email so I could record another IC.

I'm disappointing

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users