Gibson Brands Forums

My Epi Broadway

Southernman

I offer the stock pic's of my new Epi Broadway. A gal broad in the hips - 17" wide and all Blonde; Maple sides and arched Back; "Select" Spruce, indicating a laminate superstructure for stability of the arched top; same with back and sides. Top class build quality with a monster sound in most departments/genre; also excellent unplugged.

You can read about her here: http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Archtop/Broadway.aspx

Don't know if these pic'c or this posting can do her justice, but had to start somewhere with my gear, I guess...

Will do more postings as I learn to use this site's size allocations for one.

post-68674-027768200 1416603913_thumb.jpg

post-68674-056223300 1416604550_thumb.jpg

A beauty! Congrats!

Will do more postings as I learn to use this site's size allocations for one.

Yeah, you have to have another site like photobucket host your photos, then you click the 'insert image' button on the ribbon and link to the photo. It shows up here. [smile]

A beauty! Congrats!

Yeah, you have to have another site like photobucket host your photos, then you click the 'insert image' button on the ribbon and link to the photo. It shows up here. [smile]

Thank you for the kind words and advice, much appreciated. Will get to properly photographing her, she's still very new in my possession.

A beauty! Congrats!

Thank you Cougar and thanks for the advice.

Archived