Gibson Brands Forums

FLIBERITY WIDGIT

2PoFoAGibSon

OK, so it turns out my girlfriend and I were having sex this arvo and I screamed out "FLIBERITY WIDGIT!!" like I said I would and...

she's now downstairs in my closet rifling all my jacket pockets looking for any bit of paper with fliberity widgit and a phone number on it!

What the hell is an arvo? [scared][scared]

1417021214[/url]' post='1595144']

OK, so it turns out my girlfriend and I were having sex this arvo and I screamed out "FLIBERITY WIDGIT!!" like I said I would and...

she's now downstairs in my closet rifling all my jacket pockets looking for any bit of paper with fliberity widgit and a phone number on it!

HAHA. That priceless !!!

And, just for your information Mr. 2PoFoA, I'm now sleeping on the couch. Yes, that's right, on the couch, all because of you. Thank you very bloody much!

(now, what the hell did I do with that Interflora phone number...).

Thankyou Mr Searcy. Very good indeed.

I'm going to send that to someone who will almost certainly tell me it's not true!! [biggrin][laugh]

True bypasses are tolerable when your total cable length between guitar and amp is not exceeding circa 7m or 24ft.

In virtually any real rig true bypasses are just poor and call for a subsequent impedance convertor as last stage on the pedal board, e. g. a non-bypassed pedal.

1417097324[/url]' post='1595598']

And, just for your information Mr. 2PoFoA, I'm now sleeping on the couch. Yes, that's right, on the couch, all because of you. Thank you very bloody much!

(now, what the hell did I do with that Interflora phone number...).

And this....is where the FLIBERITY WIDGIT..begins to show cracks..RUB IT !! RUB IT REEEELY HARD....play STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN...all will be well.....SOME begging MAY be involved....depends on HOW hard you RUB IT.......HER...I mean....msp_scared.gif

1417107369[/url]' post='1595716']

Ahh, I see. Does it have to be Stairway to Heaven? As for begging, that's a foregone conclusion!

Yes...Yes it DOES....so let it be written.......not be off topic with something as important as FLIBERITY..but...I'm sitting here playing along with miles Davis...well....in MY mind I'm jammin but...seem every time I listen to miles ...I wanna throw my WIDGIT down.......God I suk...ok...that's.it....back to classic rock

Archived