Gibson Brands Forums

Fuller's Sale

MorrisrownSal

True... They can't show their inventory with sale prices.they have a ton of Gibsons though in stock. They do special runs. They have a Facebook page which has quite a few recent pictures which show some inventory on the wall, but that is not a substitute. So I guess this keeps away the impulse buy GAS addicts among us.

However, if you have been thinking about a specific model, like an. SJ, or fill in the blank, then call them. They are good guys, and they always seem to order great guitars. I bought a stellar J50 from them a few years back, and recently almost bought a Sheryl crow CW they have in stock.

True... They can't show their inventory with sale prices.they have a ton of Gibsons though in stock. They do special runs. They have a Facebook page which has quite a few recent pictures which show some inventory on the wall, but that is not a substitute. So I guess this keeps away the impulse buy GAS addicts among us.

However, if you have been thinking about a specific model, like an. SJ, or fill in the blank, then call them. They are good guys, and they always seem to order great guitars. I bought a stellar J50 from them a few years back, and recently almost bought a Sheryl crow CW they have in stock.

Sal,

Too bad that c&w isn't a lefty been looking for one for a while now.

JC

I don't know if you guys have seen, but Fuller's Vintage is having a blowout sale on closeout models in stock.

On your mark, get set, Go Get That Southern Jumbo!

Man! I did not need to see this. Been wanting a Southern Jumbo for a while now. Can't do it for a couple more months.

That dang Sal!

So how long has Fuller's been in the Gibson dog house? And when have they served their time and can return to the world of "normal" guitar commerce?

They aren't in the Gibson doghouse, they just aren't a Gibson online dealer, and I believe therefore can't post prices. Don't ask me, it's just a company policy. I think Music Villa is in the same position when it comes to new Gibsons.

They aren't in the Gibson doghouse, they just aren't a Gibson online dealer, and I believe therefore can't post prices. Don't ask me, it's just a company policy. I think Music Villa is in the same position when it comes to new Gibsons.

Exactly for some reason the company wants you to try out and buy the best possible gibson you can.

That is why they created the 5 star dealer program I believe.

JC

Archived