Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Thanksgiving

SteveFord

I would like to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving.

I like upon this as a time to reflect on your good fortune. I'm thankful for my wife and family, my guitars, my stereos, my motorcycles, my reptiles, my health, a job and for pipe tobacco and coffee!

I'm thankful for two things:

First and foremost, I'm still vertical and breathing

Second, I do NOT have to visit with family (c'mon, how much do you really like it?)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum mates, both in and out of the USA

So many blessings, too many to list here. One in particular is the fine work the surgeon did with my cervical fusion 2 years ago.

No more pinched upper extremity nerves and there's nothing like getting a 2nd chance to do the thing you loved 1st.

What Paul Simon said in his song "Duncan" from 1972 sums it up and I think it pertains to all who frequent this hangout...

"... just thankin' the Lord for my fingers... for my fingers..."

May God bless all your hands, heads and hearts, and thanks for puttin' up with me!

Σß

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, may you all eat the bird tomorrow and be surrounded by family and friends… I give thanks for my good health and knowing that I am being watched over and very blessed. Also for the good health and well being of my family and friends… Here's to your health…!!!

Archived