Gibson Brands Forums

One out, one in

RichG

The advantage of building a guitar case rack that holds a finite number of guitars is that once it's full, one has to go to make room for another.

I have been GASing for a Martin 00-18H Geoff Muldaur( I really dig Geoff since I first saw him in Cambridge, MA.) one has come up once in a while, but while I was thinking about it, it got sold, so I pulled the trigger on one from Elderly. I decided to part with my Epiphone Cortez.

To be honest, I dont think it sounds any better than the LG2 Amerian Eagle I used to have, but not any worse either. It does have a pretty wide nut and works well when finger picked with picks. It's loud, but so was the LG2.

It has a decent burst for a Martin. Looks better in real life than in pics.

My picture posting ability is nil, so you can see it on Elderlys site for a while or I can email some pics to anybody who is really interested

The Elderly description says it's #28, but that's wrong. I confirmed with Martin that it is #111, which is on the label.

Rich

Congrats Rich...

I am still care-taking your old LG2. I put a pick guard on her.

gibbuguard_zps7a09e0c2.jpg

My 21 year old son loves it the most of my guitars. I still like it behind my Martin 15s and SJTV...

Is this your new guitar day? I got it off Elderly's site.

0018_zps36a7abda.jpg

Yes, that's the one.....or one exactly like it. Mine is s/n 1314157. They had another one last year.

Archived