Gibson Brands Forums

Laney IRT Studio amp

BobF_

I've been GASing for a new amp for a while, but I haven't jumped on anything yet. I'm a home studio player with no intention of playing out.

I had been considering the Tubemeister 18 or Carvin V3M, but not being able to try out first has slowed me down. I came across Laney yesterday via web browser. It looks like the perfect rig, but again I can't try one out.

If you have one, please review it. I've seen plenty on the higher gain side, but can't find much on the clean. Clean and clean on the edge is what I would really like to hear most.

I've been GASing for a new amp for a while, but I haven't jumped on anything yet. I'm a home studio player with no intention of playing out.

I had been considering the Tubemeister 18 or Carvin V3M, but not being able to try out first has slowed me down. I came across Laney yesterday via web browser. It looks like the perfect rig, but again I can't try one out.

If you have one, please review it. I've seen plenty on the higher gain side, but can't find much on the clean. Clean and clean on the edge is what I would really like to hear most.

I thought there would be at least ONE owner ...

Archived