Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

AndyK

Finally, she's arrived! Her name is Summer, she's a custom-made guitar with a Fender Custom double-bound body, Fender USA Ltd. Edition neck (maple fingerboard, 'Medium Jumbo' frets, slim C-Profile neck and buffed satin finish with Fender 'F' Locking Tuners), a Seymour Duncan humbucker in the neck and a stacked Joe Barden Modern T in the bridge, with a push/pull pot for coil tap. Also features out of phase switch, and push/pull operated overdrive unit.

CIMG3171_zps464cccb3.jpg

Finally, she's arrived! Her name is Summer, she's a custom-made guitar with a Fender Custom double-bound body, Fender USA Ltd. Edition neck (maple fingerboard, 'Medium Jumbo' frets, slim C-Profile neck and buffed satin finish with Fender 'F' Locking Tuners), a Seymour Duncan humbucker in the neck and a stacked Joe Barden Modern T in the bridge, with a push/pull pot for coil tap. Also features out of phase switch, and push/pull operated overdrive unit.

CIMG3171_zps464cccb3.jpg

Love the binding and the gold bridge plate. Guess its gonna be summer all year round in your den.

Crikey, she has a shedload of treble! Such a difference from a humbucking Gibson - I'm having to change my entire amp EQ. Still trying all sorts of combinations of pickup and tone settings. I'm going through a JTM45, so if anyone has put a Tele through a similar old Marshall, I'm happy to listen to your tips. [thumbup]

Archived