Gibson Brands Forums

AC/DC pre Bon... And Bon pre AC/DC

Rabs

Yes, that I think was the only single pre Bon. I'm not sure but the venue might have been in Sutherland in Sydney? My cousin remembers them playing at her High School social/dance in Sydney around then and Angus getting in a punch-up with one of the seniors. [laugh] They clearly had some Glam Rock aspirations back then...and not good ones going by the get up - WTF?

Quickly dumped the singer (who still rocks with his own band today) and then drummer and bass player around the first (Aussie) album.

Yes, that I think was the only single pre Bon. I'm not sure but the venue might have been in Sutherland in Sydney? My cousin remembers them playing at her High School social/dance in Sydney around then and Angus getting in a punch-up with one of the seniors. [laugh] They clearly had some Glam Rock aspirations back then...and not good ones going by the get up - WTF?

Quickly dumped the singer (who still rocks with his own band today) and then drummer and bass player around the first (Aussie) album.

Hows about Bon before AC/DC.. that's even stranger :)

Archived