Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Archtop 2015

houndman55

While Gibson has talked a lot about their new stuff for the solid bodies 2015. But what about the jazzboxes? Will the G-Force be applied to I.E. the L5 CES, ES 330 or ES-175? Reverb-nation mentioned that Gibson might cut available features in some departments, will this apply to the custom shop archtops?

While Gibson has talked a lot about their new stuff for the solid bodies 2015. But what about the jazzboxes? Will the G-Force be applied to I.E. the L5 CES, ES 330 or ES-175? Reverb-nation mentioned that Gibson might cut available features in some departments, will this apply to the custom shop archtops?

Gibson has released over the last 12 months a Custom Crimson series in their archtop range. Also there are a few new models. The workmanship seems great and their finish is really good. Worth a look.

shh... Don't give them any ideas.

Archived