Gibson Brands Forums

2015 gibson lefty guitars

old lefty

i went to guitar center to buy strings the other day i asked about a left handed lpj single pickup leslie west style bad *** guitar in a left handed version they told me gibson is no longer making left handed guitars i asked about special order. they replyed they would have to order 50 guitars to get an order i said wtf even if i called gibson and ordered one they said no way. i said well you better get online and look at the gibson website they woundn't do it. gc at it's best i wonder why they can't keep good help other than $8.00 an hour and 1%commision and push what they got a truckload of they tried to sell me new marshall mg series made in veitnam i said well if it will kick my 15 year old marshall's *** i'll but it. quiet befelt the room......any commments from gibson

i went to guitar center to buy strings the other day i asked about a left handed lpj single pickup leslie west style bad *** guitar in a left handed version they told me gibson is no longer making left handed guitars i asked about special order. they replyed they would have to order 50 guitars to get an order i said wtf even if i called gibson and ordered one they said no way. i said well you better get online and look at the gibson website they woundn't do it. gc at it's best i wonder why they can't keep good help other than $8.00 an hour and 1%commision and push what they got a truckload of they tried to sell me new marshall mg series made in veitnam i said well if it will kick my 15 year old marshall's *** i'll but it. quiet befelt the room......any commments from gibson

you don't want no stinkin' lpj....you can buy my LP Studio 60's Trib with noiseless P90's and bigsby... that's the ticket.... [biggrin]

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/4740696580.html

you don't want no stinkin' lpj....you can buy my LP Studio 60's Trib with noiseless P90's and bigsby... that's the ticket.... [biggrin]

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/4740696580.html

like to have it but have severe back issues so wt is important i just sold a lefty 335 because it was killin me to get around it bought a strat very light i got 2 sg's need a light guitar not a 10 pounder nice piece though i like the tone of an lpj plugged straight in 1 pickup 1 tone so b.s in between the tone of most les pauls now days is different than the old ones.i looove it when i see a 15 pedal board and i can duplicate it with the turn of a knob i got a cry baby and an old dunlop fuss that all you really need. endless commercialls endless commercials.......analog man

Archived