Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Exclusive Run 1956 Les Paul

Thomse

Pretty guitar! I have only seen those in gold top.

I do love the sound of P90s as well, and the Epiphone variety sounds great to me. I have the SG 50th ann. with P90s as well as a Riviera P93. In addition, I have a 55 Gibson ES125 with a single P90. The Epiphone P90s, to me, sounds as good as that old Gibson.

Play well, sir!

Pete

Pretty guitar! I have only seen those in gold top.

I do love the sound of P90s as well, and the Epiphone variety sounds great to me. I have the SG 50th ann. with P90s as well as a Riviera P93. In addition, I have a 55 Gibson ES125 with a single P90. The Epiphone P90s, to me, sounds as good as that old Gibson.

Play well, sir!

Pete

Thanks Pete there is some thing about the Epiphone p 90s i like the sound . As for this guitar it is great i played a 1956 Gibson Les Paul at a music shop in Lansing Michigan and it was great . I cant beleave how close Epiphone can reproduce a guitar so close as the original . From the neck to all the fine detail . My last 3 epiphones come right out of the box in great shape . these new p90 pros have a great sound to them .

Please, if you have a shred of decency whatsoever, please stop talking about this guitar and putting up pictures of them.

Thank you.

rct

If i am doing something wrong let me know I guess you can report me for putting pictures of my pretty guitars on this site and tell how i feel about them . I am sure Gibson /Epiphone doesn't mind me . I have a love for guitars and i do like this site and some of the nice people on here . If people don't like my posts let me know but i do buy guitars .

If i am doing something wrong let me know I guess you can report me for putting pictures of my pretty guitars on this site and tell how i feel about them . I am sure Gibson /Epiphone doesn't mind me . I have a love for guitars and i do like this site and some of the nice people on here . If people don't like my posts let me know but i do buy guitars .

IM TRYING NOT TO BUY ONE

The P90 in that guitar are great . i could not get over that guitar last night . I was playing a gibson 56 3 weeks ago at a music shop and it was 22000.00 dollars . I cant be-leave they reproduced that guitar so close.All the way to the full C neck .

I play every '56RI I run into, I love every one I run into, I won't give them 2500 for every one I've run into.

But this one is a really nice sub 2000 dollar version. There's a black one not far from here that I've been thinkin about takin home with me...

rct

Congrats, nice guitar.

I have tried to like P-90s, but I just don't. I use too many pedals and they are just too noisy for me. I have an Epi '56 GT and I love it NOW. I took out the P-90s and put in a set of Gibson Minis. That was the best move I ever made. Until I found out that minis were a drop in fit, I almost sold my GT. Glad I found out about the minis.

My '56 GT

GibsonMinisfull.jpg

Congrats, nice guitar.

I have tried to like P-90s, but I just don't. I use too many pedals and they are just too noisy for me. I have an Epi '56 GT and I love it NOW. I took out the P-90s and put in a set of Gibson Minis. That was the best move I ever made. Until I found out that minis were a drop in fit, I almost sold my GT. Glad I found out about the minis.

My '56 GT

GibsonMinisfull.jpg

That looks nice with those pickups

Archived