Gibson Brands Forums

Got a 2014 Les Paul Melody Maker

truetone6

Tell us more about the guitar... I'm also interested in this model but i am considering also a melody maker special and a used les paul special. Anyone knows the differences between the new mm and the mm special?

Anyway your guitar looks great!

Tell us more about the guitar... I'm also interested in this model but i am considering also a melody maker special and a used les paul special. Anyone knows the differences between the new mm and the mm special?

Anyway your guitar looks great!

Thanks! The 2014 Les Paul Melody Maker is both a Melody Maker and the most affordable Les Paul in the line.It has a carved maple top,a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, P-90 Alnico V Slug pickups with 2 volume controls and 2 tone controls, a 120th Anniversery inlay on the fret board,a full sized Headstock with Les Paul signature and Lightning Bar Bridge.

large_6017.jpg

The Melody Maker Special had a flattop solid mahogany body and neck with a baked maple fretboard, P-90 Alnico V pickups with 1 volume and 1 tone control,a full sized headstock and a wraparound bridge.

Melody-Maker-Special-600d.jpg

Tell us more about the guitar... I'm also interested in this model but i am considering also a melody maker special and a used les paul special.

Check out the "Heavy Relic" Melody Maker Special that was played in the Echosmith "Talking Dreams" video.

7fa3f1a5-2d61-4f46-b080-59b8b4e5d765.png

I think it is a Jonas Bros model

Splash-02.jpg

Archived