Gibson Brands Forums

The Underground can be a stange place

Rabs

Indeed.. I used the tube pretty much ever day for many many years... And its become such an overcrowded smelly horrid experience for the most part these days (and seems to get worse)...

I have many weird underground stories. One of my faves being when I once used the tube and I think it was on New Years eve... And as the train moved out of the station the driver came on the PA system and instead of announcing what its destination was he said " YOU ARE NOW ENTERING, THE TWILIGHT ZONE" haha, needless to say all of the passengers looked at each other like WTF!! :) Amusing.

But ive never seen this before :)

living in toronto, our subway is teh suck. constant delays, doesn't run 24 hrs, too many homeless beggars being allowed onto the system for free. no sing-alongs on our subway. the pan-am games are coming next year. it's gonna suck so bad trying to get around this city. our new mayor said we should try to avoid traveling in toronto during the games. that's the magic solution. stay home for 2 weeks. of course, our last mayor was a crackhead, so i guess this is still an upgrade?

living in toronto, our subway is teh suck. constant delays, doesn't run 24 hrs, too many homeless beggars being allowed onto the system for free. no sing-alongs on our subway. the pan-am games are coming next year. it's gonna suck so bad trying to get around this city. our new mayor said we should try to avoid traveling in toronto during the games. that's the magic solution. stay home for 2 weeks. of course, our last mayor was a crackhead, so i guess this is still an upgrade?

Lol.. yeah don't get me wrong..

Our tubes don't run 24hr service.. never have... And some of the lines on there are like 100 years old.. we have delays up the wazooo. lets alone the negativity on there (which Farns can attest too).. Ive had a few fights myself and im totally a non violent person (well usually anyway).

And indeed when we had the Olympics they said the same thing to us.. Please try and not use the trains unless necessary... stupid!!!

That's why I thought this clip was so cool.. Its kinda rare that something so positive happens..

Archived