Gibson Brands Forums

2015 gibson les paul classic

scottpaine_69

Does anybody know anything about the 1/4 stereo jack in the new gibson classics? Or anything about adjusting the 15db boost? I noticed on my 2015 gibson les paul classic which has the 15db boost has a stereo guitar cord jack as does the deluxe model with the boost. Is there a differance in tone if you don't run it stereo or mono? I have a stereo amp and my sound is kinda muddy at high gain on the low end side. Does the stereo jack affect the sound that much? Plus on the older models that had the 10db boost you could adjust the boost to more or less depending on your preferance with a tiny know located in the back plate were the battery compartment was. Can you do that on the new models like mine? I haven't read anything about being able to adjust the the 2015 models like mine..

Does anybody know anything about the 1/4 stereo jack in the new gibson classics? Or anything about adjusting the 15db boost? I noticed on my 2015 gibson les paul classic which has the 15db boost has a stereo guitar cord jack as does the deluxe model with the boost. Is there a differance in tone if you don't run it stereo or mono? I have a stereo amp and my sound is kinda muddy at high gain on the low end side. Does the stereo jack affect the sound that much? Plus on the older models that had the 10db boost you could adjust the boost to more or less depending on your preferance with a tiny know located in the back plate were the battery compartment was. Can you do that on the new models like mine? I haven't read anything about being able to adjust the the 2015 models like mine..

I'll never buy another guitar that has a battery for anything

Archived