Gibson Brands Forums

What 35 years looks like

surfpup

agreed, of all my crowd as i was comin up, only 2 are still alive. me and one other. we won't be 50 til next year, but ALL the others are gone

[scared] You guys must have lived hard or had lousy gene pools. I'll be 68 next week and still think I'm 30!

Still look pretty good 35 years later. You guys must not have partied hard enough back in the day - you should have a lot more wrinkles, and less hair.

Be glad you are all still all around, and hopefully still playing together [thumbup]

You do realize that's Brian May, Tony Iommi, and Eddie Van Halen, right?

Eh... I'm a bit skeptical about that pic. Huge EVH fan and he hasn't looked that good in 20+ years.

Everything is Photoshop these days. I'm betting he still looks like crap in person. Though, I would certainly like to find out I was wrong. Though, he would to have had some work done... especially dental.

Eh... I'm a bit skeptical about that pic. Huge EVH fan and he hasn't looked that good in 20+ years.

Everything is Photoshop these days. I'm betting he still looks like crap in person. Though, I would certainly like to find out I was wrong. Though, he would to have had some work done... especially dental.

That's what he's been looking like recently. He got off the meth, had his teeth fixed, and quit drinking. Not a huge fan of the flat top with highlights, but the fact that he's on a better course is encouraging. He's lucky to be alive.

Well, I have two younger brothers. The youngest one, some 28 years younger, claims I got all the family's "good hair genes."

Even so... as I've noted before, the only folks I've threatened with horrid violence are the barbers across the street from my workplace - but they keep putting a mirror up so I can see the back of the head. @#$%@#$%@

Luckily there's plenty on front, but... whatever. Like money, you can't take it with you.

m

That's what he's been looking like recently. He got off the meth, had his teeth fixed, and quit drinking. Not a huge fan of the flat top with highlights, but the fact that he's on a better course is encouraging. He's lucky to be alive.

That's great to hear. I hope he's not the same miserable jerk he was. However, people that make it through that, are typically humbled to a great degree. Too bad he lost that fine looking wife, Valerie.

Well, I have two younger brothers. The youngest one, some 28 years younger, claims I got all the family's "good hair genes."

Even so... as I've noted before, the only folks I've threatened with horrid violence are the barbers across the street from my workplace - but they keep putting a mirror up so I can see the back of the head. @#$%@#$%@

Luckily there's plenty on front, but... whatever. Like money, you can't take it with you.

m

Like the rest of you, I have to look at a MUCH older version of myself than I imagine....but.... the WORST thing is to see myself from the back..... I'm wondering if I simply spray paint the bald-spot if anyone

would notice?

Archived