Gibson Brands Forums

Memphis Factory Tour

kaicho8888

• 1 month later...

I've been to the Memphis factory a number of times. Wish I video taped more of the tour; but here's a quick one in the later part of 2001...

If you're in Memphis, it's worth checking it out! [thumbup]

I am going down in a couple of weeks to pick up my guitar and Mike V will be giving me a tour of the facility. I cannot wait!

I am going down in a couple of weeks to pick up my guitar and Mike V will be giving me a tour of the facility. I cannot wait!

Travel to pick up your new guitar!!! Sounds like adopting a child, or maybe getting a pedigree puppy.

Maybe more important than that.

Mark,

Enjoy your Memphis trip!

While there, visit the local sights: BBQ at Rendezvous, Sun Studios, Rock'n Roll Museum, BB King, and Stax. These are close distance to each other, or drive further to Graceland. I hear Elvis is still walking around there.

• 1 year later...

The tour is fantastic. There is a lot to see in Memphis. Eating at Gus's Chicken located on South Front Street is a must and check out the Duck Master walking the Ducks at 11:00am in the Peabody Hotel lobby on Union Avenue. So much to see and hear.

Nothing going on, man listen strike up the Q and lets get to cooking and playing some fiddle. [thumbup]

"Got to get back to the land, set my soul free! We are stardust, we are golden, we are caught in the devil's bargain,

And we got to get ourselves back to the garden. "

Archived