Gibson Brands Forums

Il colmo dei colmi

Alnico

commento 1:

"THE SELLER eleitric_guitar, mailed me a Gibson copy of a standerd les paul copy that had being sanded on in a few places and say it was a GARY MOORE COPY,DON'T BUY FROM HIM THE BUYER IS ALWAYS RIGHT,THATS A STRONG FACT,ITS NOT A GARY MOORE COPY LIKE MY FREIND GOT YOU CAN BUY THESE OLDER GIBSON COPYS FOR A $100.00 ON SOME OF THE OTHER SITES DO NOT BUY THIS ITS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE AT ALL YOU CAN SEE THE PARTS ARE DIFFERENT,AND MOST OF ALL THE TRUSS ROD COVER,AND THE BRIDGE ARE THE OLD OLDS WHEN THEY 1ST STRATING MAKING THEM,ITS JUST A LES PAUL STANDERD COPY THAT HAS SOME SAND MARKS ON IT,ITS OLD STOCK THERE NOT SELLING WHATS IN THE GARY MOORE PICTURES,MY FREIND GOT ONE ITS NICE THEY MUST HAVE RUN OUT OF THEM,YOU COULD SAY ITS A RIP OFF,AND DH GATE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME UNTILL NOW!,I WANT THE HEAD BOSSMAN TO READ THIS PLEASE,SO BOSSMAN I DID NOT GET WHAT I ORDER THATS $250.00 HARD EARNED DOLLARS I WASTED UNLESS THE GIVE MY MONEY BACK OR THE GUITAR ILL PICK ANOTHER OUT,DON'T BUY THIS eleitric_guitar ALSO JUMP INTO A SALE I WAS MAKING WITH goodnite SELLER goodnite SELLER DID NOT DO THIS,G.GARDNER,USA I WAS RIPPED ON THIS DEAL..... PS,THIS IS NOT THE GARY MOORE I ORDER MY GUITAR THEY MAILED ME IS A RED BACK WITH THE OLDER PARTS ON IT,FROM 2007,08,09,ITS NOTHING LIKE THIS IN THE PICTURE HERE,NOTHING!!!!!"

Commento 2: (il moderato)

"doesn,t look like the picture on DHgate but plats ok i am going to put two burstbuckers on it and it should be fantastic"

Archived