Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul photos 2015 model

Sabredog

I'm loving this guitar.

All of the performance features are working flawlessly. It is very heavy 11 pounds.

But the sustain and the harmonics are seriously nirvana.

And the tuner awesome.

The zero nut awesome

the extrawide fretboard unbelievably awesome.

The quality of the fretwork and the plek set up awesome.

And I just bought a JVM 215 combo a marriage made in heaven. the JCM800 mode I'm drooling all over myself when I play it.

This is definitely the best guitar I've ever owned in the last 15 years.

I hope the link works.

http://imgur.com/a/slGaF

Enjoy

Sdog

Wasn't that a color that people wore when shirts with little alligators were popular.

Well it has a long history of coming and going In and out of the popular culture.

1957 seafoam green Thunderbird

And of course the surf green Fender guitars were extremely popular in the mid-60s

To me it was a way of getting a dramatically different Les Paul I am a mold breaker.

I'm just really tired of the yellow, every Les Paul is yellow concept.

It's a very dramatic And eye-catching sitting wherever it sits.

I do believe it's one of those colors that people either like or dislike the middle ground is not there

I have to say I didn't really like the surf green fenders very much but now with this translucent glow of the Maple Cap Now I really like this guitar I would have to say it seems and feels exotic.

Sdog

Glad you like the guitar dude. I'm also glad the are starting to be more of us 2015 owners. I do love the new necks.

I didn't go for the green. Mine is the heritage Cherry Sunburst.

You've got to take some HD pictures of your cherry

sdog

I have three comments:

1. ELEVEN pounds!

2. I still wear shirts with little alligators on them.

3. That is a very nice guitar. I have never been a fan of green on an LP, but I really like that finish on that guitar.

yes I Use to have the alligator shirts as well I guess we all had Those good-looking affordable sport shirts that came in that nice seafoam green. JCPenney

Yeah the classics are non-weight relieved and it seems to have a payoff in the tone department.

I just went and re-wieghed on the bathroom scale 10.5 pounds.

And I think the tuner weighs 0.1 pounds.

So it's definitely a classic Les Paul the super 57 pickups are very impressive as well.

Sdog

Just started uploading to imgur. Not good with this kinda stuff. It's taking forever to upload just waiting as soon as it's done I will post.

Yeah I think it took me two or three times that stalls occasionally and I had to reload.

But eventually got over the course of an hour.

I guess that's what you get for free.

Seems to work though.

Then you have to figure out how to Group them into an album, I think that was pretty easy though.

sdog

I'm loving this guitar.

All of the performance features are working flawlessly. It is very heavy 11 pounds.

But the sustain and the harmonics are seriously nirvana.

And the tuner awesome.

The zero nut awesome

the extrawide fretboard unbelievably awesome.

The quality of the fretwork and the plek set up awesome.

And I just bought a JVM 215 combo a marriage made in heaven. the JCM800 mode I'm drooling all over myself when I play it.

This is definitely the best guitar I've ever owned in the last 15 years.

I hope the link works.

http://imgur.com/a/slGaF

Enjoy

Sdog

Links to some pics of my 2015 Gibson Les Paul Classic http://imgur.com/a/z4f2J Let me know what ya think?

Archived