Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

Larsongs

This is my recent Birthday Gift.

I had an original 1959 ES345 & foolishly sold it back in the '80's. Always questing for better Guitars can sometimes be an illusion. As I realized about 10 or 12 Guitars later.

I've been Gassin' for an ES335 for a long time. I have an incredible Wife who got me this for my Birthday back in July. I am just figuring out how to post pics here & wanted to share.

It is an awesome Guitar!

Lars

IMG_6195_zpse6f363eb.jpg

IMG_6192_zps4c09c63f.jpg

IMG_6193_zpscfedcb79.jpg

Congrats on both your great Wife and this beautiful guitar. I guess if I had done that well when marrying, I could do without a particular vintage guitar.

I really live this Guitar. Almost to pretty to play!

And perhaps too pretty for a stand that's possibly not nitro-safe. Take care for this point, mate! Cotton cloths wrapped around the supporting rubber elements will do the trick.

Congrats on both your great Wife and this beautiful guitar. I guess if I had done that well when marrying, I could do without a particular vintage guitar.

And perhaps too pretty for a stand that's possibly not nitro-safe. Take care for this point, mate! Cotton cloths wrapped around the supporting rubber elements will do the trick.

Thanks for the Tip.

One of the most versatile guitars around. I have a BB King and it is the business. Love a 335. I had one and realized the BB sounded better and did not need two the same shape. My BB King has no F holes and is supposed to control feedback, but it doesn't.

Cool Guitar. I thought it would control feedback..good t know.

Archived