Gibson Brands Forums

My Lifeson Axcess! Love this thing!!

Mark Day

Love mine, too. Speed Knobs for easier pull operations, and an added push/pull tone pot with phase switch for the neck pickup:

AL_Axcess_zpsab899705.jpg

The Gibson Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess of mine inspired me to having two MIM Fender HSS FR Strats modded with the GraphTech Ghost system, along with Fender Vintage Noiseless and Fender Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups:

Hybrid_Strats_zps07568a51.jpg

Do those guitar stay in tune well?

Perfectly.

Compared to metal Floyd Rose saddles, it takes some severe vibrato actions after restringing for seating strings properly on GraphTech's graphite surfaces, but in general it's with all properly adjusted Floyd Rose systems. Their tuning stability is superior to everything else.

• 1 year later...
1424212030[/url]' post='1630043']

Perfectly.

Compared to metal Floyd Rose saddles, it takes some severe vibrato actions after restringing for seating strings properly on GraphTech's graphite surfaces, but in general it's with all properly adjusted Floyd Rose systems. Their tuning stability is superior to everything else.

I love the Axcess and some of the limited models are killer!https://reverb.com/marketplace?query=Axcess

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived