Gibson Brands Forums

DR 500P on Reverb

DennisB643

I saw this a DR500P on Reverb and wanted to alert the forum. These don't become available everyday. I'm working off a lowly Nook so couldn't paste the link or pictures. Seller describes it as "excellent" condition. I have one of these and I highly recommend it.

As usual, I have no affiliation with the seller or the sale.

I saw this a DR500P on Reverb and wanted to alert the forum. These don't become available everyday.... Seller describes it as "excellent" condition. I have one of these and I highly recommend it.

So prices on reverb are just set prices - no auctions? I'd say that's an excellent listed price for this all solid wood mapel b/s Masterbilt. And like you say, these are quite rare. I'm sure the forum appreciates the heads-up.

I also highly recommend the maple PNS Masterbilts. I've got EF500 Masterbilts in maple, rosewood, and mahogany. They are all exceptionally fine instruments, but the maple is just a little more exceptional in both looks and tone. (Well wait, the look of the RAVS is hard to beat.) Anyway, that's an awfully nice DR500PNS!

It appears to be fixed prices (which is kinda nice)...

I like that too. "This is it; take it or leave it."

...some have offer options.

Don't remind me.

Remember, I got first dibs on that maple EF should you ever deside to sell...

Haha. I just played that. She rings. Then I played the rosewood abalone vintage sunburst. She was right there with the big blonde. I guess I still have a newbie ear.

So yeah, I'll tell my wife that she's got a big bucks buyer for that 2003 maple after I die. \:D/ I ain't fixin' to die anytime soon, mind you, so there may be a wait. How you holdin' up, by the way? :)

Archived