Gibson Brands Forums

If You Were a Guitar Quiz

zombywoof

AHHHH CRUD!!!! I dont like Taylor Acoustics [thumbdn]

As one of the finest Grand Auditorium acoustic-electrics made by Taylor, the 814ce is a modern classic acoustic. This is a great guitar for singer-songwriters, worship leaders, and recording artists who need one great acoustic that can do it all.

Wow, BK, so did I.

You don't happen to have that weird doughnut-shaped birthmark on your left shoulder too?

Now that would be a coincidence.

FMA

No mark, sorry brother FMA....

The Taylor coming up for me... Shows the quiz is just a fooff...fooffle...take that one, Oh mighty Spellchecker! (Which I must turn off).

If stuck, it has 6 strings to keep me going, but really, I don't like the sound, the look with the headstock and smiley face bridge and I don't like the tuners.... Back to 6 strings in an emergency only.

Now, the Gibson L1 though.......

BluesKing777.

I don't know. If you recall Hershel Green on "Walking Dead" thought the zombies could be cured. That one did not exactly work out well. But you are, as always, correct. All You Need is Love.

So, what classic guitar do you think Lumpy Rutherford and Eddie Haskell would be?

I don't know. If you recall Hershel Green on "Walking Dead" thought the zombies could be cured. That one did not exactly work out well. But you are, as always, correct. All You Need is Love.

So, what classic guitar do you think Lumpy Rutherford and Eddie Haskell would be?

Lumpy would be the Harmony Sovereign 1260, and Eddy would be Martin 5-15

Archived