Gibson Brands Forums

2007 Gibson Les Paul Supreme in Alpine White!!

DuaLeaD

The black stand used in the picture was bought especially for my Supreme. It has black foam instead of the cheaper' date=' rubber rungs. Would that be ok for it?[/quote']

I have a similar stand with black foam, but I didn't want to chance it. Any part of that stand that makes contact with my guitars is wrapped in black cotton.

Well, the first thing I did when I bought it was got some sturdy strap-locks for it.

What is the safest kind of stand I can buy? (Though it wouldn't be on the stand for more than a few minutes/hours as I always put it in the case when I'm done using it)

Holy Sweet god. That can be added to my Gibson collection of pics! That value will skyrocket I reckon! Sadly its not what I expected' date=' but whites never look good in pics, does it have a formed top?[/quote']

I spent probably 2 hours drooling over it the other day, taking pictures LOL. Yeah I should probably get a girlfriend....

It looks a lot brighter in person. The light was also doing weird things. The purest white I've ever seen on a guitar. One thing that annoyed me was how my pictures would get grainy when uploaded to Photo Bucket. I took these with a 7.3 Megapixel camera on the highest setting it would go....

The front and back are both curved. Supremes have the backing so they're a little thicker than Standards.

Or did I answer your question correctly?

PS: I can send you the original digitals if you want pics (untouched and MUCH sharper)

Archived