Gibson Brands Forums

For MurphySlaw - Starting Early...

MorrisrownSal

Q: How do you blind an Irish woman?

A: You put a bottle of scotch in front of her. <br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"><br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">

Q: What do you call an Irishman in the knockout stages of the World Cup?

A: A Referee. <br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"><br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">

An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut. The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car. He says, "Sir, have you been drinking?" "Just water," says the priest. The trooper says, "Then why do I smell wine?" The priest looks at the bottle and says, "Good Lord! He's done it again!" <br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"><br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">

Speaking of Murph... just wondering.

Hey gang. I'm around.

I took a fall on the ice several weeks back and got a concussion. Didn't know my phone # (home phone I've had for over 20 years), my wifes phone #, my address, etc. Got a cat scan and some testing.

Still having some issues, especially balance and memory.

I check in but haven't had much to add, you guys know a lot about guitars.

My best.

Hey gang. I'm around.

I took a fall on the ice several weeks back and got a concussion. Didn't know my phone # (home phone I've had for over 20 years), my wifes phone #, my address, etc. Got a cat scan and some testing.

Still having some issues, especially balance and memory.

I check in but haven't had much to add, you guys know a lot about guitars.

My best.

Hang in there, Murph! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Murph, at least you didn't fall and hit anything IMPORTANT !

Seriously - you'll be fine. Things like that affect us neurologically as we get older. Sort of the shock of it all. That's my diagnosis. My prescription is - play at least one of your Top Ten Favorite songs every day !!

Check in when you fell like it. That's what we all do ! Jim

• 4 weeks later...

Archived