Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Europe Customer Service (Netherlands)

BonzoLastStand

This morning i've returned my gibson custom shop to the dealer for a couple of fingerboard issues. Then they will send it to the Gibson European headquarter so they can see the guitar and eventually (i really hope) fix it (the only one which is located in Netherlands).

Of course it's brand new so in regular warranty.

Has anyone had experience with the European Gibson Center in Netherlands?

How long did it take to get the guitar back?

Let everybody know your experience with the customer service [thumbup]

Yeah had some experience with them.

And I was surprised, I think it is one one the best CS out there.

Here is my story.......

Bought Guitar, had a PCB instead of traditional wiring.

Thought nice, Quick Connect PU's will fit.

Ordered two new PU's (57 Classic/Angus Young Sig.) at my local authorized Gibson dealer.

Got my QC Pickups, but at home I found out that they had the wrong connectors.

Store told me that they couldn't give me my cash back because they ordered them especially for me!

Go figure out!msp_thumbdn.gif

Mailed Gibson.

They sent me two adapter's, didn't work.

Mailed them again.

They sent me a whole new PCB board. All under warranty, for free!

Everything worked.

Another happy customer.eusa_clap.gif

Hope everything works good with yours.

Greetz Marcos

I was very disappointed because i think the guitar wasn't controlled at all before shipping. I've bought it from Musictore.de thinking that they were as reliable as Thomann..but for now, i've to say that Thomann is from another planet compared to Musicstore. Like 10/0.

Fingerboard was really really dirty but apart from that, it was full of white stains that were not removable and there was a mistake with an inlay.

They offered me 150 euro back for the issues but i didn't accepted. I mean, i want my guitar in new conditions without problems!

They weren't inclined to receive the guitar back, but after i've directly emailed Gibson that said that they were able to look at the guitar and eventually fix it, the dealer accepted. So i've returned it.

My real concern is about the waiting time...as i've not ordered new pieces but returned the entire guitar

I bought some guitars and basses from Musicstore, Cologne. My experiences were fine on principal, but Thomann is much faster in both delivery and service.

I could spend days and weeks at Thomann's store. Salespeople are also fine with me, and they all know that I treat guitars with tender loving care. Furthermore, my sweat doesn't eat up strings. Just some danders from my fingers to wipe away... [rolleyes]

• 2 years later...

Hi Bonzo,

Did you get it sorted? I was asked to send my guitar to the Nederlands after I made a complaint about the Hologram peeling off from the back of the guitar's headstock.

How long did they take to return the guitar back? Was is repaired or did you get a replacement?

Thanks!

Archived