Gibson Brands Forums

ES 335 Studio

Thomse

I read about this guitar and read good things about what Gibson did to it. So i am going to give her a try . i just got it today I will let you know how she is . She looks great I like that they put bindings on her[thumbup] My first 2015 guitar

I read about this guitar and read good things about what Gibson did to it. So i am going to give her a try . i just got it today I will let you know how she is . She looks great I like that they put bindings on her[thumbup] My first 2015 guitar

Happy NGD, Thomse! Lovely colour on that git!

I played this 335 for 2 nights in a row . This 335 is great well worth the 1600 bucks . They moved the frets lower and man what a difference and they changed the neck some and you can get to all the frets with ease . And the new color is beautiful. I cant put it down . I have a lot of guitars but man this guitar is something to play .all i had to do was tune her up pulled on the strings and re tuned it and played all night .I got to bed at 2 am and up for work at 6am . Kind of like your first date . Thanks Gibson for building some great guitars .[thumbup]

Happy NGD, Thomse! Lovely colour on that git!

Nice ! Love it !

Congratulations, it's a beautiful guitar.

Kenny V

Thanks every body i just cant put her down .

• 2 weeks later...

I like your 335 as well very very nice. Was debating this guitar myself but i would also like to the ginger burst in person first as that looks really nice as well.

Yes i liked the ginger burst but there is something about the black binding and the deep dark red .

Archived