Gibson Brands Forums

Customer Service

Don't hold your breath.....I sent an email on 26/12/14 with 4 photos totalling 379kb (is that too much? didn't think so) and I never heard anything.

I may try it again if you get any success though.....please keep us posted!

Will let you know if I ever receive a reply. I'm not here to specifically knock Gibson but guys you need to pull your finger out and respond to people.

Johnny

Gibson

Got questions, comments or concerns? We’re all ears.

Haven't dealt with them in a few years, but I do know it depends on the nature of the question or the problem.

As well, how MUCH info you are asking for, and how easy it is to get that info.

For example, guys with REAL problems usually get answered a lot quicker. Queries that require action.

Obviously, questions like "is this a real Gibson a guy has for sale" is going to take a back seat to "I bought a defective guitar and my dealer isn't helping me". Also, I know they get a lot of request for info on guitars like, "my guitar was made in XXXX. How many of my color were made".

Some questions, they just don't have answers. And to be honest, sometimes there IS an answer but finding the right guy with that particular info is harder and takes time to get that guy of the station he is SUPPOSED to be working at.

But what is YOUR question? Maybe we on the net/forum might have an answer?

Hi Stein, I do of course understand that Gibson may need to prioritise certain responses but even an automated response would be better than nothing. My query is a private one hence the mail to Gibson.

I appreciate you have taken the time to help but I wish to hear from Gibson, who I understand to be all ears.

Many Thanks

Johnny

I sent an email to the service department asking to help identify my LP. I received a response within a day. I would recommend sending your email again. It's possible it just failed to deliver. Hope it helps.

Hi

I had already forwarded the original email to customer service in the hope that I would get a response...all to no avail !

Yesterday I sent a msg to customer service via the web page form asking if they could possibly find the time to respond to my mail.

I wait in hope

Johnny

Except for one inquiry, I always got a reply from the Gibson Customer Service Europe in The Netherlands within less than a week. Posting a second time did the trick within a few days for the one I got no answer within about a month.

Archived