Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson signed by JT??

flatbaroque

I did google Justin Timberlake's signature and the curve of the J on the soundboard does look similar.Not sure why anyone would get him to sign a new J-200.I would have thought his appeal wouldn't be very strong in the general demographic buying J-200's (even though he plays one).

Whenever I see a signature on a guitar, I'm thinking, "How can I get that signature off that guitar???"

Yup, I find a signature on the top to be a total turn off. Could probably live with one on the back somewhere (back of the headstock - most tolerable), but on the top really ruins the guitar for me.

I did google Justin Timberlake's signature and the curve of the J on the soundboard does look similar.Not sure why anyone would get him to sign a new J-200.I would have thought his appeal wouldn't be very strong in the general demographic buying J-200's (even though he plays one).

Are you kidding!!!

Justin Timberlake is SO hot!!

Oh I wish I had the money to own something touched by him!!

J.T.? John Turner, James Taylor, Jethro Tull….. Whenever I see a signature on a guitar, I'm thinking, "How can I get that signature off that guitar???"

I get put in front of those two??????

To quote the Bard

It ain't me babe

Never got no truck with this reeding an rioting lark ( see what I mean.......Freudian slip)

Hey Wily you know better than that!

I get put in front of those two??????

To quote the Bard

It ain't me babe

Never got no truck with this reeding an rioting lark ( see what I mean.......Freudian slip)

Hey Wily you know better than that!

JT…I was provoking a response from you!!!…lol…..You are no slouch yourself John…..would love to play with you next time in SFO area!!!

Archived