Gibson Brands Forums

i get to keep it.

american cheez

so the outfit i work for, they've been buggin me to get a car. so with my tax check i have some money, but to get what i feel is going to be reasonably reliable car, i was also going to sell my studio pro. the boss came to me at the end of the week and says he has enough o/t on the books to get me where i need to be. that's awesome, because i like this guitar, and wanted to keep it. i'm pretty happy about it. i love playing my strat. but it could never sound like the lp. there's just very little about them that's similar in sound. and it's also a touch lighter. about 1/3 of a lb. and then there's the whole red/black thing happenin. i feel alot better.

That boss is a keeper!

so the outfit i work for, they've been buggin me to get a car. so with my tax check i have some money, but to get what i feel is going to be reasonably reliable car, i was also going to sell my studio pro. the boss came to me at the end of the week and says he has enough o/t on the books to get me where i need to be. that's awesome, because i like this guitar, and wanted to keep it. i'm pretty happy about it. i love playing my strat. but it could never sound like the lp. there's just very little about them that's similar in sound. and it's also a touch lighter. about 1/3 of a lb. and then there's the whole red/black thing happenin. i feel alot better.

Guest Farnsbarns

so the outfit i work for, they've been buggin me to get a car.

Sounds to me like they should be giving you a car or a car allowance, not offering you overtime.

at best you would get about $1500 for a Studio Pro (and that's pushing it, probably more in line with $700)

What kind of "reliable" car could you get in the USA for 700-1500?..

ridiculous thinking you can sell a guitar and buy a car (or pay some short term bills) unless it's like a + $10,000-30,000 custom historic of some type.

Archived