Gibson Brands Forums

Selling my Dr500mce

agradeleous

$ U.S. + shipping

Sorry I did not put a lot of info up here did not think of selling it here just wanted to know if price was fair .

I understand you weren't looking to sell it here and i might have guessed you were talking $ but i just asked for the sake of clarity. If it had been €400 i would have said it was a bit steep when you can get a new one for €480 odd. $400 for guitar plus a case seems a fair price to me. I'm sure you'll have no problem moving it.

• 1 month later...

Oh boy ....... I'm Epiphoneless . Sorry guys but I sold the DR but on the bright side there an open space on wall a hook that must once again hold a beautiful guitar ...... For now I'll just enjoy the 2 errr... three I have till I can persuade the wife I need a new one lol

• 3 weeks later...

Don't sell it! These must be the best acoustic guitars on the market and I mean that, not just best value. What could you replace it with? Sell something else if you need the money. I've sold guitars in the past I have been pleased to part with as I wanted a change and some I really regret selling now. My Epiphone acoustic like yours is a keeper for life.

Don't sell it! These must be the best acoustic guitars on the market and I mean that, not just best value. What could you replace it with? Sell something else if you need the money. I've sold guitars in the past I have been pleased to part with as I wanted a change and some I really regret selling now. My Epiphone acoustic like yours is a keeper for life.

Keep up!!

Archived