Gibson Brands Forums

Please could you keep an eye out?

ant7629

Hi

I sold this beauty on eBay last month. Unfortunately it got stolen by a courier at the depot.

I had to refund the buyer and I am chasing compensation from the courier. I would really appreciate it if you could keep an eye open for it. Whoever stole it will no doubt be selling it

Thanks

2014 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Wine Red.

Serial number 140013828

Image_07.03.2015_10.47.33_0755_zpsqjyehydh.jpeg

Image_07.03.2015_10.46.12_0746_zpsdam5lgfd.jpeg

Image_07.03.2015_10.45.59_0747_zpsdoqyo71v.jpeg

Image_07.03.2015_10.45.41_0749_zpsuloqcefj.jpeg

Hi

I sold this beauty on eBay last month. Unfortunately it got stolen by a courier at the depot.

I had to refund the buyer and I am chasing compensation from the courier. I would really appreciate it if you could keep an eye open for it. Whoever stole it will no doubt be selling it

Thanks

2014 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Wine Red.

Serial number 140013828

Pics coming soon

bad luck.I feel for you i hope you get it back.

Few things worse than a thief. A murderer perhaps but debateable. Scum bags want to steal because they are not man enough to get their asses out of bed and go to work for nice things. Most of us, exchange precious, oh so precious time, whore for money, slaves we toil and save every dime for nice things, then dirt bags steal. If I ever caught someone stealing one of my guitars. One of two things would happen. Either i would pummel him to his last breath or he would kill me in the process. And if he doesnt kill me, it would be his worst mistake. Because I would come back again and again, uttil he was dead. Yeah, that is how I feel about theives.

Hope you get it back somehow dude. And may the worm who stole it and is probably laughing now, burn in hell. No forgiveness.

T.

What a SOB!

I feel sorry for you mate.

If the scumbag who stole it is only a little bit intelligent he will wait a bit for selling it. Now it is probably to hot. But I wish him to be very stupid. Just don't give up, watch the net every now and then. Could pop up someday.

I wish you luck!

It was stolen from the depot by an employee apparently. I've been contacting the courier (Yodel) for weeks now, but they just keep dodging me.

Thankfully, I insured it. But even they are being distant and my claim. It's time to get the courts involved.

As much hate I have for the POS that stole it, it is Yodel/insurance company I have the most hate for right now.

Archived