Gibson Brands Forums

50th Anniversary Models

jaygl

A 12 string is the only electric I'd want Minitune on. Heh.

Here's mine. Note, I've modified it from the original. I swapped out the pickup selector cap. I still have the original, I hope that doesn't affect its value. :)

post-34777-061876200 1430077244_thumb.jpg

A 12 string is the only electric I'd want Minitune on. Heh.

Here's mine. Note, I've modified it from the original. I swapped out the pickup selector cap. I still have the original, I hope that doesn't affect its value. :)

post-34777-061876200 1430077244_thumb.jpg

Looks just like the one on the Gibson site. They showed it with a black switch tip, but shipped them with white. [thumbup]

I've played around with my plastics between black and cream and have stayed with black for now with a black with silver script toggle washer.

Here's mine. It's currently back at Gibson in Nashville getting the frets dressed and a Pro Set Up.

GuitarsAnn

SWEET! I'd love to see and hear that in person!

GuitarsAnn, would you share where you got the "SG" mouse pad? Thanks!

Brian

2 of the standard 24's on ebay right now. I think that due to such a small number of these 24's being shipped, it's gonna be one of those rare high priced collectors someday. Mines beat up already....many dings down to mahogany and scratched everywhere....mojo as they say. I bought it to play, not for resale or to collect, but if you have one in mint shape, keep it that way if you can. Maybe worth big bucks one day.....

Looks just like the one on the Gibson site. They showed it with a black switch tip, but shipped them with white. [thumbup]

I've played around with my plastics between black and cream and have stayed with black for now with a black with silver script toggle washer.

Yeah, they did show it with the black tip! And I liked it, so one day when I was ordering something from stewmac, I ordered a black tip too. heh.

I remember seeing your pics with the cream pickup rings, I thought it looked great! It reminded me of a swatch watch I used to have. :up:

Archived