Gibson Brands Forums

Heistercamp Straps

Juke50

Whilst at the Great British guitar Show last year, I saw a display of Heistercamp straps, hand made leather straps, very impressive looking, if a little expensive, does anyone use these straps? or is there a particular Gibson leather strap you would recommend?

Thank you.

Whilst at the Great British guitar Show last year, I saw a display of Heistercamp straps, hand made leather straps, very impressive looking, if a little expensive, does anyone use these straps? or is there a particular Gibson leather strap you would recommend?

Thank you.

Wow those straps are nice, but they certainly aren't cheap, as you said. I definitely like the look of the Kings Tor strap (typically the most expensive - well done for your great choice there, Tom...)

If you're looking for an alternative, I could recommend Levy's. I use MSS3 and MSS3CP straps, myself, which are suede leather and come in a range of colours. Check out the MSS1 and MSS2 for leather styles, plus there are many more choices.

• 1 month later...

I too use a Levy strap for my main gigging guitar. Its given great service over 18 years. Recently though I added some large rubber sealing washers to fix the strap in place.

I checked out the Heistercamps also. Wow, you could saddle a horse with one of those!

Archived