Gibson Guitar Board: Deckadance2 - Demo, Purchase, Help and Support Information - Gibson Guitar Board

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deckadance2 - Demo, Purchase, Help and Support Information

#1 Guest_Gibson Dev_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:44 PM

Product Information

Information and features:
Please visit the Deckadance Website and click the "INFO" or "FEATURES" tab.

System Requirements:

PC (Windows)
Processor: 1.0 GHz, 32-bit (x86) processor or higher
Memory: 2GB RAM or more
Hard Disk Space: 200MB free space
Drivers: DirectSound, WASAPI or ASIO

Mac (OSX)
Processor: Intel Core Duo family or higher
Memory: 2GB RAM or more
Hard Disk Space: 200MB free space
Drivers: Core Audio

Demo Download and Installation:
Please visit the Deckadance website
and click the "DEMO" tab for download links.
Step-by-step instructions are also attached to the bottom of this post (PDF files)

Purchasing, Registering and Activating a license:
Please visit the Deckadance website
and click the "BUY" tab for store links.
Step-by-step instructions are also attached to the bottom of this post (PDF files)

Support

Online Manual
Click here for the Deckadance online manual

Updates:
Customers of Deckadance 2.xx are eligible for free updates.
Please visit the Deckadance website and click the "UPDATE" tab for links and instructions.

Upgrades:
For Deckadance users who own discontinued versions or may have received the software for free upgrades are no longer available. It is suggested that the user purchase a new license. This will ensure the latest compatibility, provides the newest benefits of Deckadance and will allow you to be eligible for free future 2.xx updates. Please visit the Deckadance website and click on the "Buy" tab to purchase your copy!

Behringer customers with a Deckadance LE Edition Voucher:
Please click here for detailed instructions.

Migrating a Deckadance serial-number
For Deckadance customer who have an existing Image Line account, you can migrate your serial-number over to Gibson via the following URL (Deckadance serial number is required):
Click here for serial number registration and migration

Support Forum & Controller Scripts
For any issues or questions related to Deckadance, please register and post at:
Click here for support forum and controller scripts

All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   Jabber 

• Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:28 PM

When will DD2 support win10?

#3 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:17 AM

Current version of DD2 should work fine in Windows 10. Do you have any problem using DD2 in Win10?

#4 User is offline   egmund 

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:26 AM

Hi! After testing the Demo of Deckadance2 I instantly liked it and wanted to buy it... But Image-Line only provides the demo, so where can I buy the full version (registry file) now?

#5 User is offline   Jabber 

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:10 AM

Thx Luis Serrano! I have waited because of my Soundcard Drivers with the switch to win10.
No trouble with DD in win10.

egmund u can try to buy it at a huge shop. I have read in the imageline forum that this works.

#6 User is offline   DJBuddhaBear 

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:52 AM

Hi I successfully registered my serial number at Cakewalk as instructed on my Image-Line account. They linked me here for the downloads, but this first post simply sends me back to my Image-Line account for the 2.4.x download & regcode. Yet, at Stanton's Deckadance page, it shows a 2.5 updated version. Do I simply download that version and use my same regcode from Image-Line? Or do I simply use my serial # now on file at Cakewalk? Or is there another process needed to get this new version and any future versions? Thank you for the assistance.

DJ BB

#7 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:49 AM

Hi DJ BB,

I would suggest that by the moment you use DD 2.43 with the provided IL regcode. That's because we haven't finished yet the portability to the Cakewalk account, in fact it shouldn't be in the public domain yet but there has been a mistake from our side and you got the links to do it (...our apologies). As you can see we are almost there but we will have to wait a few weeks more. Once we release DD 2.5 to the public then you will be able to use your new Cakewalk account and serial numbers with the last version. Is this ok for you?

#8 User is offline   ArturDecks 

Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:17 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to find a PAN knobe for indiviudal deck panning. Is it missing?

Thanks. Artur

#9 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:56 AM

View PostArturDecks, on 23 November 2015 - 11:17 AM, said:

I'm trying to find a PAN knobe for indiviudal deck panning. Is it missing?

There isn't a pan knob in the main GUI display. There is a pan (balance) control in the MIDI script/learn section to use with remote controllers.

#10 User is offline   Colonlm 

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:51 AM

Hello Luis serrano, Im im the same situation as DJ BB, just purchased a behringer CMD DJ deck and it came with a DD licence, but I found that it was purchased by Gibson/Stanton. I tried calling the support at the 800 number just to be treated as a Moron.

Any ways I just whant to get the thing to work and if I like it enough I could buy the newer version of DD but for now I will like to be able to download the DD and activate the licence that came whith it. Please advice on 1. Which version I'm entitled to download, 2. Where to download 3. How to actvate it

#11 User is offline   Jabber 

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:20 PM

I'm just a user like u. So i can't realy help u.
But before Stanton bought DD everything was @ imageline.
Here u can download the old DD
https://www.image-li...cedownload.html

And if u make a Imageline account u can maybe activate your old DD there.
I guess first u have to put in there some kind of code to get the license.
Usually u have to download a reg file and write it in your regestry.

But maybe imageline can't support u because they have sold DD.
I bought my DD straight @ imageline so i dont know how that works.
And i doubt that it works. But u can give it a try.

#12 User is offline   Colonlm 

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:28 PM

Hello Jabber

I have done almost everithing i could, i actually found the download, the issue is to get that registri file. I created theaccount at IL and at cakewalk and I can actually see my license but no link to get the registri file.

I guess this is just bad timing since they sold the software recently. I'm some how reluctant to purchase something I have already paid for.

Thanks for the reply hopefully someone will have an answer

#13 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:06 PM

Hi,

When you buy a Behringer controller bundled with DD you are entitled to download DD LE 2.43 for free from Image-Line website.

There is a voucher (small card) inside the Behringer controller package. If you follow the 5 steps printed in the voucher then you will be registered at Image-Line. Once registered there you will need:

1) DD 2.43 installer.
Windows: http://support.image...ndows_installer
OSX: http://support.image...e_OSX_installer

2) A register file generated by Image-Line website. You can get this register file from your Image-Line user account->profile->unlock products. I advice you to follow this mini guide (...skip point 1): http://www.image-lin...ance_unlock.htm

Well, this should let you unlock DD LE 2.43 and use it with your Behringer controller. I know that the process is a little bit messy, the problem is that Behringer bundles were developed much before than the Stanton acquisition of DD.

Once that you have DD LE 2.43 unlocked then you can download DD 2.50 from Stanton website and it should work unlocked too (...take into account that there are a few changes in the controller support area). If you like DD 2.50 and you want to upgrade to the full version then you can use the serial number of the voucher to get a discount in the Cakewalk store.

#14 User is offline   Colonlm 

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:43 PM

thanks I will try that with the 2.43

#15 User is offline   Colonlm 

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:00 PM

This is what I get when I tried to unlock the license. it keeps asking for the SN and then goes back to this again.

Welcome, this page can be used to register boxed, OEM & other products that ship with a 20 character serial code, including:

•FL Studio
•Deckadance
•FL Extension box
•Software synthesizers, effects, sample-packs etc.

The serial number is a 20 character code of letters and numbers split into groups of 5 (e.g. XX0XX-000XX-X000X-000X0). This will be printed on the CD, manual, on a sheet or card inside the box.

Enter one serial number at a time, including the dashes. You will be given the option to add additional serial numbers after entering the first one.

Deckadance version 2.5 is now available from Gibson/Stanton/Cakewalk.

Claim your future updates at the Cakewalk site:

1. Create a Cakewalk account. Use the same e-mail address as in your Image-Line 'my account'.

2. Go to http://www.cakewalk....ce-Registration

3. Enter your Deckadance serial number you find below in this box, and follow the instructions on the activation page. Check if this is your highest Deckadance version.

Get support from the Gibson site:

In the mean time feel free to visit Gibson's forum at http://forum.gibson....um/112-stanton/

News & Details for Gibson Acquires Deckadance

#16 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:42 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you continue having problems with the license. I don't know why it happens to you because when I login into my Image-Line account I can download the register file easily. Said this, take into account that you serial number is printed in the "Deckadance2 LE" voucher/card included with your controller. It's the 20 character code printed above the steps.

I would suggest also to contact with Image-Line support directly to get the register file because I cannot generate it (...well, I work for Stanton now). Anyway, let me know if you can finally solve the problem, if this is not the case then I will make sure that you get what you have payed for.

#17 User is offline   Colonlm 

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:19 AM

I DID ENTER THE SN PROVIDED IN THE VUCHER, IT JUST DOES NOT SEEM TO ACCEPT IT. MAYBE BECAUSE OF HE TRANSITION? I DID THE CAKEWALK ACCOUNT AS WELL BUT I BELEIVE THAT IS JUST FOR STATON.

DO YOU HAVE A CONTACT TELEHONE NMBER OR AN EMAIL SO I CAN CONTACT IL? I CANT FIND ONE IN THEIR PAGE.

THANKS FOR THE RESPONCE

#18 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:33 AM

They use ticketing support: https://support.imag....com/ticketing/

#19 User is offline   Colonlm 

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:17 AM

lets try that, I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

#20 User is offline   AktionMusic 

Posted 30 November 2015 - 12:07 PM

Whe I try to register Deckadance on here I get the message "We're sorry. It looks like this serial number is registered to another customer. If you believe you've received this message in error, please visit the Gibson / Stanton forum for official support." when I type in the serial number from my Image-Line account for Deckadance.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users